Long-hitting is so important for a golfer that genuine long hitters are also want to hit longer. Only the perfect golf driver can help you in this way. We run a test with some popular golf player and wanted to know about the best driver.
Most of them said; they chose a driver by seeing the performance, feel and independently for looks. In this way, most of the golf brand put out new technology as we know; Nike, Titleist, Taylormade are the popular golf manufacturer company. They try with their own way to increase the distance of every hit, try to make drivers extra special.
So buying a new driver is doubtable because every manufacturer is trying their best to give the best driver. But one thing you should remember that, if you have a right driver, you will shave stroke of your game; it’s guaranteed. You can justify the best driver by seeing backdated and new year’s driver model.
You will find the difference I hope. The golf drivers are getting better day by day, we notice it. In this way, you can check out our top list too. We include the new and used(backdated) drivers and prices from Amazon.
Best Golf Drivers Reviews
Many of the golf drivers on the market are really very difficult to select a good golf driver. We’ve reviewed a month-long, tried to find the best golf driver. There was a lot of unknown experience for a good driver selection process.
Talk to several professional Golfers, Golf Clubs, and Various websites seekers, We’ve created a list of top 10 Drivers. This has created a list of the top drivers based on the driver’s: launch performance, ball speed, weight, shape and Customer Review.
The top drivers are discussed below for more details. Hopefully, You can easily choose your drivers from the list below.
TaylorMade Men’s R15 460 Driver
TaylorMade R15 460 Driver The TaylorMade R15 460 Driver employs proven TaylorMade metalwood technologies that have been newly optimized: Inverted Cone Technology for an expanded sweet spot, Thick Thin Casting for low and forward center-of-gravity (CG), and a Loft Sleeve for maximum adjustability. The new Front Track system performs like a Speed Pocket by reducing spin and increasing the size of the sweet spot, and new sliding split weights provide unmatched fine tuning.
TaylorMade R15 460 Video Review
- Distance: TaylorMade has been known for the exceptional distances for their drivers, and the R15 lives up to that reputation by being one of the longer models available on the market right now.
- Playability and Accuracy: With two 12.5-gram movable weights both at the toe and heel, the driver is very forgiving as even not perfect contacts will get the ball in the fairway.
- Feel: The R15 is one of, if not the best feeling driver TaylorMade has ever made. The feedback your R15 hits will give you are excellent, letting you know where you missed exactly.
- Looks: We absolutely love the white crown of the R15.
- Designated for Better Players: The TaylorMade R15 is intended for professionals and high-level amateurs with single handicaps.
- Bottom Line: With the R15, TaylorMade does it again. One of our top-ranked clubs, it’s long, looks and feels great, and offers plenty of forgiveness and playability.
- Relatively Straight Shots: It is relatively hard to curve the balls with the R15.
- Sound: Sound has never been a strong point for TaylorMade clubs in general, known for its high-pitched sound that might be an annoyance for some.
Callaway Men’s Big Bertha Driver
Nothing short of groundbreaking – it’s lighter, hotter (of course), and more robust than ever. So we can increase ball speeds across the face in a Total Performance Driver. You probably hit it dead center every time. But even if you don’t, we have you covered.
Callaway Men's Big Bertha Driver Video Review
- Simplistically beautiful club-head that will have your playing partners ogling all-around long!
- Feels effortless to swing fast and the explosive feel off the clubface and variety of adjustability should lead to more yardage.
- The unbelievably good sound at impact with healthy feedback.
- The consensus was it feels like you can achieve more distance with less effort.
- A sophisticated, formal appearance at address this Bertha is red-carpet ready, with a dark finish that sets up easily and hides its size well.
- Wow is this thing LONG! And has the ability to adjust weight settings in order to adapt to your swing and ball flight characteristics.
- Could potentially confuse the average golfer into which weight setting is best
- The length of the stock shafts and light feel in the head may reduce accuracy for some
- Accuracy isn’t what you will get with other big name drivers.
Callaway Men’s XR Pro 16 Driver
With the best in aerodynamics, a lighter, deeper face and MOI for better players, this is distance made faster. The XR 16 Pro Driver is built with the best in aerodynamics, a deeper face and a redesigned Speed Step for better players.
Callaway Men's XR Pro 16 Driver Video Review
- Explosive, powerful feel. Excellent distance and shelf appeal.
- An association with Boeing in terms of construction has produced an attractive streamlined design.
- High launch angle and in a nutshell – Long, long, long!
- Forgiving right across the face, which suits a wider range of player.
- The XR 16’s matte finish continues to pick up fans; the tribal graphics are unique, at least, and they help center the ball; for some, the decals seem to fade a bit after some use.
- Perhaps too wide a club-head for some players, ball looks very small behind clubhead at address.
- Slightly too much spin at impact – can result in slightly wider shot dispersion.
- On the expensive side; can be tricky to dial in your ball flight without a custom fitting.
- The long stock shaft has tendency to reduce accuracy.
Callaway Men’s Big Bertha Alpha 815 Double Black Diamond Golf Driver
You’re smart, so you know what we’re getting at with a name like the Big Bertha Alpha 815 Double Black Diamond. This is a driver for the elite players, the ones who need the most spin reduction to hammer drives that leave their playing partners speechless. If you can handle a Tour-inspired shape, RMOTO distance technology, and extreme low spin, this is the driver you’ve been dreaming of hitting.
Callaway Men's Big Bertha Alpha 815 Double Black Diamond Driver Video Review
- The highest-rated model; impact is springy and powerful; a distinct difference between solid hits and misses tells you what you’ve done wrong; substantial, a weighty feel to the head throughout the swing.
- An outstanding combination of forgiveness and adjustability makes Big Bertha Alpha 815 one of the best drivers ever made by Callaway. The vast adjustability options mean this head can be made to work for the majority of golfers
- Impressive feel fits a wide range of golfers. Multiple heads and settings to achieve the best flight. Both models offer ample forgiveness for the target player.
- The impressive performance on offer comes with a premium price tag. Very fast swingers of the club are likely to find more optimum numbers using the Big Bertha Alpha 815 Double Black Diamond.
- More difficult to fade than other drivers. Switching the Gravity Core can be fiddly.
Cobra Men’s KING F6 Driver
F6 CG TUNING-F6 Drivers featuring adjustable ‘Front to Back’ CG technology. A front CG position delivers a penetrating ball flight with more roll, while a back CG position delivers a more towering ball flight with greater forgiveness.
Cobra Men's KING F6 Driver Video Review
- Funky appearance with four colours to choose from, such a cool feature to offer.
- Full-bodied and friendly—it looks like it might devour the ball at address; large, but not clumsy—it gives you the confidence to wail away; bonus points for the range of paint schemes— there’s something for everyone looking for his inner Fowler.
- Superb sound and feedback.
- The Cobra F6 is another driver that claims to give the golfer not only added distance, but also optimum forgiveness.
- The sole weight adjustment in the F6 is somewhat cumbersome as you have to deal with two separate weights. Workability seems to be an area that most testers find difficult.
- Adjustable weights just slightly too long to alter, although this is a personal preference.
Nike Golf Vapor Fly Driver
30% Reduction in crown weight vs vapor speed driver for lower CG and higher MOI. New hyper flight face for extreme ball speed across the entire face.
Nike Golf Vapor Fly Driver Video Review
- Unbelievably long – just provides you with so much confidence as your round progresses.
- Superb distance variation between solid and off-center strikes.
- Crisp rewarding sound upon impact that is so attractive you’re just eager to hit another – and another.
- The feel has improved no question while the high launch, the low spin combination has been accentuated over previous models.
- Some might find the bold and bright colors distracting at address, definitely not for you if you still don long socks with your shorts!
- The blue crown combined with the Volt-coloured Nike Swoosh is likely to divide opinion.
Cobra Men’s Fly Z Driver
The Cobra Fly-Z driver is the ultimate blend of distance and forgiveness. It features CobraÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Speed Channel Face, Forged E9 Zone Face Weighting and Crown Zone Weighting to deliver forgiveness while maximizing ball speed. It is designed with a fixed, low and back CG location to produce mid-high launch angles for all sorts of players.
Cobra Men's Fly Z Driver Video Review
- Really does offer something for everyone’s swing and color preference.
- A mistake-eraser with supreme stability through the ball; typical Cobra at impact—bright and resonant regardless of where you catch it.
- Good players may want more workability.
- The Fly-Z is a forgiving, higher-launching head geared toward players who need an elevation boost to increase distance.
|Drivers Model||Average Customer Review|
|TaylorMade Men’s R15 460 Driver||4.5 out of 5|
|Callaway Men’s Big Bertha Driver||4.5 out of 5|
|Callaway Men’s XR Pro 16 Driver||5.0 out of 5|
|Callaway Men’s Big Bertha Alpha 815 Double Black Diamond Golf Driver||4.3 out of 5|
|Cobra Men’s KING F6 Driver||4.6 out of 5|
|Nike Golf Vapor Fly Driver||4.3 out of 5|
|Cobra Men’s Fly Z Driver||4.7 out of 5|